Collected by Charlene Hardy
Seccion Rocas, Lotes 9 y 10, Centro - Supmza. 001, 77400 Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
There's absolutely nothing wrong with making the executive decision to spend a lazy day on one of Cancun's beaches. Soak up the sun (with sunscreen, of course), read a book, or try a local cocktail while the kids build sandcastles or play in the...
Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
While not as large as other ancient Mayan cities in the region, Tulum draws in visitors for its stunning setting of centuries-old temples perched on a cliff by the Caribbean Sea. You’ll pass a large market with souvenirs, a casual Mexican...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands