Collected by L
Av. Veracruz 15, Condesa, 06140 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Mezcal has almost substituted tequila as the spirit of choice in high-end restaurants and simple bars alike. Recently a couple of mezcal specialized boutiques opened across the city. One of them is Sabrá Dios Mezcalería, where you can buy bottles...
Paseo de la Reforma 439, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
If the city has you overwhelmed, whether by its chaos or its abundance of choices, and you want to take refuge in the familiarity of a hotel bar, you can't do much better than St. Regis's King Cole Bar. Sit inside at the bar or on one of its...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights