Collected by L
Av. Veracruz 15, Condesa, 06140 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Mezcal has almost substituted tequila as the spirit of choice in high-end restaurants and simple bars alike. Recently a couple of mezcal specialized boutiques opened across the city. One of them is Sabrá Dios Mezcalería, where you can buy bottles...
Paseo de la Reforma 439, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
The King Cole Bar, located in the St. Regis, isn't just another boring hotel bar. You can choose to drink inside, where a massive painting by Surrealist artist Pablo Weisz Carrington, son of Leonora Carrington—a British artist and novelist...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019