Collected by marissa sanchez
Calle Horizonte S/N, La Cachora, 23305 Todos Santos, B.C.S., Mexico
We found this café on the "other side" of Todos Santos; it's a residential area past the main shopping district, where dirt roads lead north towards the mountains. I found a stack of used books in the outdoor area of the café, and took home an...
Instituto Tecnológico Regional, La Paz, B.C.S., Mexico
Two to three nights a week, the owner of Galería de Todos Santos, Michael Cope, hosts Michael’s at the Gallery, where no more than 30 guests are served Asian fusion dishes such as Thai sweet chili ribs. Michael’s at the Gallery, 52/(01)...
Life's a beach... Or if you're in this part of Mexico, it's an indescribable piece of heaven. This was just one of many sunsets a group of friends and I enjoyed during a month long Mexican adventure in El Pescadero. A shanty little town 20 minutes...
Carretera Federal 19 KM 50, San Juan, 23390 Todos Santos, B.C.S., Mexico
Baja Beans Roasting Company purchases beans from a family farm in Puebla and roasts them in a vintage coffee roaster in Todos Santos. Order a latte to sip in the café’s garden patio, or buy a bag of beans to bring home. Baja Beans Roasting...
Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico
We had the most amazing breakfast in their beautiful and quaint back garden. I'm voting this the best Bloody Mary I've ever had. The cinnamon coffee was smooth and easy, and everyone's breakfast hit the spot. Spend a breakfast here and even a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico