Collected by marissa sanchez
Calle Horizonte S/N, La Cachora, 23305 Todos Santos, B.C.S., Mexico
We found this café on the "other side" of Todos Santos; it's a residential area past the main shopping district, where dirt roads lead north towards the mountains. I found a stack of used books in the outdoor area of the café, and took home an...
Instituto Tecnológico Regional, La Paz, B.C.S., Mexico
Two to three nights a week, the owner of Galería de Todos Santos, Michael Cope, hosts Michael’s at the Gallery, where no more than 30 guests are served Asian fusion dishes such as Thai sweet chili ribs. Michael’s at the Gallery, 52/(01)...
Carretera Federal 19 KM 50, San Juan, 23390 Todos Santos, B.C.S., Mexico
Baja Beans Roasting Company purchases beans from a family farm in Puebla and roasts them in a vintage coffee roaster in Todos Santos. Order a latte to sip in the café’s garden patio, or buy a bag of beans to bring home. Baja Beans Roasting...
Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico
We had the most amazing breakfast in their beautiful and quaint back garden. I'm voting this the best Bloody Mary I've ever had. The cinnamon coffee was smooth and easy, and everyone's breakfast hit the spot. Spend a breakfast here and even a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys