Collected by Jack Green
Km. 4.5, Carretera Tulum-Boca Paila, Tulum, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
If you’re ready for a break from the local fare in Tulum (which is delicious of course), Posada Margherita is a good a choice. They make excellent fresh pasta and juicy tropical cocktails to accompany it. The décor is charming as well: it’s beach...
Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
A visit to old Mayan Ruins is a must when you are vacationing in Tulum. It's a perfect trip to sneak in some history and activity without too much effort and without loosing sight of ocean and the beach. Being built in 13th century Tulum Ruins...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter