Collected by B Williams
Av. Xcacel Lt 1, Plano 2, Mz 18, Puerto Aventuras, 77782 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Sail across the clear waters of the Caribbean in your own mini catamaran. On a calm day you can see the reef below where giant sea turtles and hammerhead sharks play. If speed is more your thing, rent a jet ski for an hour. Of course, you might...
Carretera Cancún-Tulum KM 51, Punta Maroma, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Just 25 minutes from Cancún's international airport is Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa, surrounded by 200 acres of preserved jungle. Guests here still enjoy direct access to the Caribbean Sea and its powdery, white-sand beach, as well...
5ta Av. s/n esq. Calle 22 Norte Local 1 y 2, Centro, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Yaxché specializes in Maya and Yucatecan cuisine. The décor recalls a Maya palace and the food is award-winning – and delicious. Try the nohuc, lemon seasoned prawns on a bed of garlic mashed potatoes accompanied by grilled vegetables, followed by...
Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
I let my friend decide on the destination we would travel to one year and when she chose Mexico, I was not very fond of the idea. The news from Mexico at that time was grim with mass killings and drug cartels storming towns. I went anyway have no...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter