Collected by Caitlin Wenzel
Quintana Roo 109, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Just outside of Tulum, there are a bunch of cenotes that are a must-visit when your in the area. The water is super soft and is enjoyable to soak in when you want a break from the sun. We ended up going to the Gran Cenote but were told about...
San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chis., Mexico
On the border of the state of Chiapas (Mexico) and Guatemala, there is a national park, Lagunas de Montebello. It contains numerous lakes and cenotes, mostly spring fed from waters deep in the mineral depths of the earth. Each body of water is...
Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
The Maya ruins of Tulum are already spectacular, but then you peek over the cliffs at one of the most beautiful beaches ever seen. It's no surprise that the Maya chose this spot for their city. Be sure to pack your swimsuit and some towels (maybe...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico