Collected by Leigh Caputo
Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
A visit to old Mayan Ruins is a must when you are vacationing in Tulum. It's a perfect trip to sneak in some history and activity without too much effort and without loosing sight of ocean and the beach. Being built in 13th century Tulum Ruins...
Av. Rafael Melgar L. 8B, Centro, 77580 Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
Merkadito Del Mar is one of the most conveniently located seafood restaurants in all of Puerto Morelos. Well, in my humble opinion, anyways. You can walk right off the beach and up the steps into the restaurant, or walk through the open garage...
Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Just when it seemed like the Riviera Maya Riviera had become nothing but a sea of all-inclusive beach resorts, you stumble upon the quaint little Mexican village of Puerto Morelos. There are almost no huge developments, no shopping outlets, and no...
Carretera Playa del Carmen - Tulum Km 72, Puerto Aventuras, 77710 Guaymas, Q.R., Mexico
Living in Chicago during the winter can be tough, especially this year with the doom of the polar vortex. So I took a quick week-long trip to Riviera Maya for a four-day concert from one of my favorite bands in the world, My Morning Jacket. My...
Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
What combats humidity and sweltering air that feels like it's being expelled from a jet engine? Paletas! At less than a dollar and in a range of bright juicy flavors, these little Mexican popsicles offer a melty respite from the summer heat. Try...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter