Collected by Megan McT
Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico
Cool village and beach for activity and relaxation. Join surfers, paddle boarders, swimmers, beach combers and sunbathers for watersports and local fare. Have your pick of roaming shrimp kebobs, donuts (yes, donuts!) and local jewelry, fashions...
Grab a map and draw your own path, starting in the town of Bordeaux. See that area to the right, between the parallel Dordogne and Lot rivers? Stay within the borders of this area where authentic food reigns. Tips from the pros: The driving can be...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019