Collected by Petra
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Isla Mujeres, home to a protected sea turtle hatching area, is the perfect place to visit for nature lovers. The turtle hatchery is dedicated to their conservation and ensures the population is sustained. The small place is typically crowd-free...
Blvd Kukulcan Km 11.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Crafting the perfect tequila in Mexico is both a tradition and art. Contrary to its perception in America, here it's a drink meant to be relished. A tour of the Museo Del Tequila is an experience for the senses that walks you through the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December