Collected by Gisele Maria Dias Carrera Alves
La Gloria, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
If you're not a fan of huge resorts and big hotels, Isla Mujeres is the perfect getaway from Cancun. Just catch the ferry to the island located 13km to the northeast of Cancun. The ferry ride in itself is enjoyable, as you float over shallow reefs...
Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
The Maya ruins of Tulum are already spectacular, but then you peek over the cliffs at one of the most beautiful beaches ever seen. It's no surprise that the Maya chose this spot for their city. Be sure to pack your swimsuit and some towels (maybe...
Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico
I often hear the story of the lone traveler who came for a few weeks and stayed for a few years. I am not sure if it's the warm sand or the warm smiles. Maybe its the trendy night life combo with the little fishing village ambience or the jazz on...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico