Collected by Michaela Trimble, AFAR Ambassador
Av. Viaducto Rio de la Piedad S/N, Granjas México, 08400 Iztacalco, CDMX, Mexico
Foro Sol, like Auditorio Nacional, is a massive venue for big concerts, and if your favorite group hasn't played Auditorio Nacional, it's probably taken the stage at Foro Sol. Newer than Auditorio Nacional (it was built in 1993), Foro Sol is also...
Centro Banamex, Av. del Conscripto 311, Lomas de Sotelo, Hipódromo de las Américas, 11200 Naucalpan de Juárez, Méx., Mexico
Held each February since 2003, typically during the first weekend of the month, ZONA MACO is the city's–and the country's–premier art fair, featuring contemporary photography, sculpture, painting, video, and multimedia. Works are exhibited by...
2531 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127, USA
Wood Tavern epitomizes the Miami art/hipster vibe found in the new 'it' neighborhood, Wynwood. The bar appears like a standard dive in the front, but the outdoor oasis has picnic tables, a few games, strings of lights, and tons of graffiti—the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now