Collected by evie caldwell
Av. Francisco Medina s/n, Lázaro Cárdenas, 48330 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Dinners at Hacienda Del Puente are incredible, but lunches are less expensive and you have the place to yourself. Sure, the mariachi band isn't there to entertain you—but the house's architecture details are enough to do so on their own.
Madero 3, San Ángel TNT, San Ángel, 01000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
A traditional Mexican cantina. When I was in college, I played dominoes there every Thursday with some good girlfriends. 3 Francisco I. Madero 52/55-5616-4668 As told to Nathalie Jordi. This story appeared in the March/April 2010 issue. See all of...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico