Collected by HM Mera
Por la 54 y 56, Calle 47, #471, Zona Paseo Montejo, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Casa Lecanda, situated off the city centre of Merida, the capital of Yucatan; was easily the most stunning boutique hotels that I have stayed in. The hotel's owners and architects have managed to restore the ruined old hacienda and transform it...
Calle 58 520, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
A trip to Merida would not be complete without making a stop at this legendary sorbet shop that has been open for over 100 years. Situated right across the zócalo (main square), you can sit by the sidewalk and people watch while cooling off...
Mérida, Yucatan, Mexico
Find your way to the lesser visited Merida, Mexico, and head in to one of the many open air and covered markets. You'll find yourself surrounded with sights and smells beyond what most have ever imagined in one place. Let your nose lead you to a...
Isla Holbox, Quintana Roo, Mexico
What do you get when you cross a crepe with a waffle cone? – Marquesitas, the sweet Yucatecan street food that originated in Mérida and has thankfully found its way to sleepy Isla Holbox. When the hum of generators fills the humid...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign