Collected by nikki glazer
Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico
Cool village and beach for activity and relaxation. Join surfers, paddle boarders, swimmers, beach combers and sunbathers for watersports and local fare. Have your pick of roaming shrimp kebobs, donuts (yes, donuts!) and local jewelry, fashions...
Troncones, Mujeres en Solidaridad, 79019 Cd Valles, S.L.P., Mexico
a few of my buddies and I rented a beautiful hacienda in Troncones, Mexico not long ago. first day was amazing.. great waves right in front of house. beautiful pool overlooking beach, amazing Mexican style house, fans blowing cool air...pearl jam...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico