Collected by nikki glazer
Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico
Guadalajara visitors craving an escape from the city should know that the ocean breeze isn’t far away. The bohemian beach town of Sayulita is about a four-hour drive, and even closer by plane. Popular in the 1960s among American and Canadian...
Troncones, Mujeres en Solidaridad, 79019 Cd Valles, S.L.P., Mexico
a few of my buddies and I rented a beautiful hacienda in Troncones, Mexico not long ago. first day was amazing.. great waves right in front of house. beautiful pool overlooking beach, amazing Mexican style house, fans blowing cool air...pearl jam...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December