Collected by Jolene Detillion
Delfines 9 y 10, 63734 Sayulita, Nay., Mexico
“La vie est belle” is a mantra for the Mignot sisters, who call themselves “Les Gazelles.” At Pacha Mama, they sell their own gypsy-inspired designs of Tahitian black-pearl jewelry, soft leather bags, and brightly embroidered caftans. Stop by...
Calle Quinta Avenida, Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Playa del Carmen’s winning charm emerges all along this wide pedestrian avenue, which runs parallel to the beach. Eateries here include everything from cheap fast food like Pizza Piazza to upscale restaurants such as Frida Kahlo or La Casa...
Calle Revolucion 37, Zona Centro, 63734 Sayulita, Nay., Mexico
Along the busy stretch of Avenida Revolución, Sayulita Café is a sophisticated, unpretentious spot where chef-owner Miguel Muro turns out regional specialties such as molcajete azteca and mole. Nab a sidewalk table, start with a round of...
Calle St. Manuel Rodriguez Sanchez No. 14, Deportiva, 63732 Sayulita, Nay., Mexico
With many trails unmarked, it’s wise to explore the jungle and remote shoreline by guided horseback. One of the bilingual cowboys at Mi Chaparrita will help you find the best beaches and ocean vistas. Make the climb up Monkey Mountain for...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna