Collected by Karen
Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Carretera Cancún-Tulum KM 51, Punta Maroma, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Just 25 minutes from Cancún's international airport is Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa, surrounded by 200 acres of preserved jungle. Guests here still enjoy direct access to the Caribbean Sea and its powdery, white-sand beach, as well...
Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa is an ideal escape for travelers looking to enjoy the best of Riviera Maya’s natural landscape without sacrificing luxury amenities. Just a 30-minute drive from the Cancun’s International Airport, the...
Carretera Federal 307 Km 298, Riviera Maya, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
I travel, a lot. For work, for fun, for inspiration. The idea of 'all inclusive' would initially make me run and judge. Secondly, I'm not a Playa or Cancun type... until here. This place changes my entire perspective. The quality of service, food,...
México 307, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Secluded and service-oriented are the adjectives that best describe Rosewood Mayakoba, a resort in Playa del Carmen that opened in 2008. At 1,600 acres, the resort is expansive, offering plenty of room for guests to feel that they have their own...
Av Chemuyil Mz 26 Smz 70 Lt 3 Quintana Roo, La Toscana, 77725 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
A dilapidated warehouse, cobalt blue on the outside, draws me in. It doesn't look promising, paint peeling and in need of repair, but I have learned never to judge a book by its cover here in Mexico. I walk from bright sunlight into cool shade,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna