Collected by Michael Taunton
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
1614 Camden Rd, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
Line up--with cash--and get your box of chicken, perfectly fried to a crisp. It comes with flattened tater tots, slaw, delicious hush puppies, and a roll of bread. There's no place to eat inside at Price's, but head back to your car, grab a seat...
Av. Benito Juárez, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
While planning a solo trip to Mexico, one is generally warned, "Don't talk to strangers." The truth of the matter is that the "strangers," or locals as I like to call them, know all the details of what to do, and most importantly, what to eat. So...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles