Collected by Laura Vicinanza
2a Frontera 37, San Ángel, 01000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Right off the market hubbub is this colonial square flush with bougainvillea. You go through a narrow alleyway, and all of a sudden you’re in the most tranquil placein Mexico City. Near Calle del Arbol and 2a Cerrada de Frontera. As told to...
Insurgentes Sur 2113, San Ángel, 01000 Alvaro Obregon, CDMX, Mexico
This place, near the 16th-century Convento del Carmen, is famous for its churros, fried dough rolled in cinnamon sugar. A mandatory stop. 4 Plaza del Carmen 52/55-5616-0978 As told to Nathalie Jordi. This story appeared in the March/April 2010...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands