Collected by Kindra DeGregorio
Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
The Maya ruins of Tulum are already spectacular, but then you peek over the cliffs at one of the most beautiful beaches ever seen. It's no surprise that the Maya chose this spot for their city. Be sure to pack your swimsuit and some towels (maybe...
Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
We love this little island... It's only the 12th time we visit and it does not get old. It's laid-back, friendly, authentic, relaxing, and yummie. Just a boat ride from Cancun, but don't come just for the day trip and buffet on the beach. Come to...
Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Tulum is one place that is truly unique. It's eco-chic off the grid style and location while simple by nature is truly a magical experience. a 10km strip with jungle on one side and beach cabanas on the other all with a different flair, flavor and...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign