Mexican Food Hunt in Sydney
Collected by Serena Renner, AFAR Contributor
64 Foveaux St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
El Loco does an excellent taco for a fiver. A crunchy tangle of chopped cabbage, coriander, spring onion, and a spiced mayonnaise done in messy zigzags over the lot arrives at our table. Little cubes of "mystery" meat, offal perhaps, are tender...
175 King St, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
Quality Mexican fare is hard to come by Down Under, but thankfully Guzman y Gomez opened up shop back in 2006 to remedy this. Now with locations all over Australia, GYG has become the go-to place for the best burritos in town. They even have...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun