Collected by Matthew Keesecker
Tucked away inside Taman Negara National Park, in the far reaches of Malaysia, you will find the world's longest canopy walk. Originally built for researchers, the suspended paths are now open to the public. The walk stretches for 500 meters and...
While this picture may appear calm and serene, the journey to reach this point was anything but that. It was truly an adventure, and once you arrive you will be grateful that you made the journey. You start off in Kuala Lumpur at about 8 a.m.,...
Menara Berkembar Petronas, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
When visiting Kuala Lumpur, it is impossible to not see the Petronas Towers. Any architect knows that when you build the world's tallest skyscraper, it will only hold that title for a while, and then it will be surpassed. So what better way to...
Lebuh Queen, George Town, 10450 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
It's had quite a few different names over the years, but it's the same place. Please select from any of the following: Sri Muthu Mariamman Temple, Sri Arulmigu Mahamariamman Temple or Sri Mariamman Temple. No matter how you refer to it, you will...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers