Merida - Yucatan
Collected by YURIKO CHISHIKI
Calle 30 Por Calle 37B y Calle 39 315, San Ramón Nte, 97117 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
We enjoyed our 14-course tasting menu dinner experience at Kuuk. The chefs are inventive in creating dishes symbolic and metaphoric, relating to Mayan culture. One of the dishes was a diorama of a cenote. The pictured dish was a cloud forest green...
Sotuta de Peón, Yuc., Mexico
I looked down as I kicked my feet around in the cool crystal clear water, watching the light reflect onto my skin. The rocks below lit up in a rainbow of turquoise hues, growing darker the deeper they were. I swam out to the centre and looked up...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos