Collected by Marc Rosenberg
Calle 77 523, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Visit one of the most antique, historical neighborhoods in the city with a 500-year-old church Originally separate townships ruled by rival gangs, they are now completely absorbed within the city, yet maintain a unique neighborhood feel. This is...
Mulsay, 97249 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Live the Spanish-colonial life of old in your very own private hacienda that blends old-world charm with modern comfort. Hacienda Mulsay de la Magdalena is a remarkable, historic 2.4 hectare property surrounded by a high stone wall with 1,000 m2...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun