Collected by Heather Degroot
Mérida, Yucatan, Mexico
Find your way to the lesser visited Merida, Mexico, and head in to one of the many open air and covered markets. You'll find yourself surrounded with sights and smells beyond what most have ever imagined in one place. Let your nose lead you to a...
Calle 41 414, Las Brisas, 97144 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
This night spot has delicious Arabic style tacos that are slowly roasted on a swarma like spit. It is the thick flour tortillas and garlic cream that makes this Mexican taco a bit different from other taquerias. Bacon, mushrooms, or beans are just...
Calle 60 476A, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Mérida’s many historic plazas are jam packed with open air event throughout the year. Popular with tourists and locals alike is Yucatecan “Jarana”, a traditional form of dance accompanied by live music. One of the best places to see the show is at...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys