Collected by Aelana Curran
Mérida, Yucatan, Mexico
Find your way to the lesser visited Merida, Mexico, and head in to one of the many open air and covered markets. You'll find yourself surrounded with sights and smells beyond what most have ever imagined in one place. Let your nose lead you to a...
Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
We were lost one evening in Merida while driving to our hotel, and ended up in a quiet residential neighbourhood. There was a street cart parked at a junction and many residents came out of their houses to buy bags of churros, so of course we...
Calle 49 No 516 x 62 y 64 Col Centro, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Many times in Mexico, travel experts suggest that non-locals avoid tap water. This is correct - advice worth following. Many tourists however, avoid all popsicle stands that offer fruit + water popsicles, missing a truly unique opportunity to try...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local