Collected by Aelana Curran
Mérida, Yucatan, Mexico
Find your way to the lesser visited Merida, Mexico, and head in to one of the many open air and covered markets. You'll find yourself surrounded with sights and smells beyond what most have ever imagined in one place. Let your nose lead you to a...
Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
We were lost one evening in Merida while driving to our hotel, and ended up in a quiet residential neighbourhood. There was a street cart parked at a junction and many residents came out of their houses to buy bags of churros, so of course we...
Calle 49 No 516 x 62 y 64 Col Centro, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Many times in Mexico, travel experts suggest that non-locals avoid tap water. This is correct - advice worth following. Many tourists however, avoid all popsicle stands that offer fruit + water popsicles, missing a truly unique opportunity to try...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter