Collected by Marsha Soffer
Calle 60, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Did you ever feel like Alice in Wonderland after she drank from the drink-me bottle and grew really, really tiny? Stand in front of the door to Catedral de Merida, the oldest church in the Americas, and you will understand. This almost 500 year...
Calle 57 y 62, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
For a good meal in Merida, look no further than La Chaya in the Centro area. While the hostesses dressed in traditional costumes and tortilla making demonstration may seem a little kitschy, it's all part of the fun and buzz of this eatery that is...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter