Collected by Phil Girardin
Av. Perú 776, 5500 Mendoza, Argentina
The two for one happy hour special of freshly juiced daiquiris at Patancha is a delicious steal. This tapas bar and restaurant recently moved to a new location on Peru Avenue. The murals are done by a local artist and the patio is a perfect spot...
Ruta 89 s/n, Los Arboles, Mendoza, Argentina
Bodegas Salentein is one Mendoza’s oldest, largest, and most famous wineries located in the Uco Valley. The 5,000 acres of land where Salentein sits was once cultivated by Jesuit missionaries. Bodega Salentein strives not only to carry on the...
Sarmiento 647, 5500 Mendoza, Argentina
Ampora Wine Tours exclusively focuses on high-end tasting tours and also hosts regular wine and food events in their own wine lounge. Most tours are full-day experiences with gourmet lunches at some of Mendoza’s finest wineries. Groups are kept...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles