Collected by Phil Girardin
Av. Perú 776, M5500 Mendoza, Argentina
The two for one happy hour special of freshly juiced daiquiris at Patancha is a delicious steal. This tapas bar and restaurant recently moved to a new location on Peru Avenue. The murals are done by a local artist and the patio is a perfect spot...
Ruta 89 s/n, Los Arboles, Mendoza, Argentina
Bodegas Salentein is one Mendoza’s oldest, largest, and most famous wineries located in the Uco Valley. The 5,000 acres of land where Salentein sits was once cultivated by Jesuit missionaries. Bodega Salentein strives not only to carry on the...
Sarmiento 647, M5500 Mendoza, Argentina
Ampora Wine Tours exclusively focuses on high-end tasting tours and also hosts regular wine and food events in their own wine lounge. Most tours are full-day experiences with gourmet lunches at some of Mendoza’s finest wineries. Groups are...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked