Collected by erika hermanns
Av. Sarmiento 784, M5500 Mendoza, Argentina
Cachitas knows how to mix a killer cocktail. It's got retro style with an international crowd. The space is intimate and well-designed with sidewalk seating. Try the Passionfruit Mojito and the Espresso Martini. Av. Sarmiento 784; +54 261...
Av. Arístides Villanueva 537, M5500EPA Mendoza, Argentina
This hip boutique on Aristides, part bookstore and part clothing and home-décor retailer, subliminally screams Brooklyn cool. The owner of Cosset is a culture vulture who also runs a production company called Musik+Arte with a renowned Mendocenean...
Av. Arístides Villanueva 521, M5500 Mendoza, Argentina
El Mercadito, whose value proposition of “friendly & fresh”, lives up to its promise with an international menu of gourmet salads, sandwiches and burgers (including veggie). The food is consistently wholesome and delicious, down to the fresh...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter