Memorable Places & Experiences in Europe
Collected by Sharon In
Via Talosa, 21, 53045 Montepulciano SI, Italy
Montepulciano is a beautiful little village in the heart of Tuscany, and staying at the ever-so-lovely Hotel Meuble Il Riccio with this breathtaking view over the valley was an unforgettable experience.
Riomaggiore SP, Italy
Hiking the Cinque Terre is an extraordinary way to explore the Ligurian Coast. Five villages connected only by hiking trail and rail with breathtaking coastal views and colorfully quaint villages. The trails can be challenging at times and it is...
Römerberg, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
There’s no better way to experience the festivities of the holidays than Christmas markets (Weihnachtsmarkt) in Germany, and Frankfurt's is particularly beautiful. The markets take place usually in the center of the town, and you'll find all...
San Juan Kalea, 3, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
San Sebastian is one of the loveliest coastal towns in the Basque region, full of beautiful historical buildings and churches as well as spectacular beaches ... but what I remember best are the delicious tapas at pintxos bars....
Bilbao, Biscay, Spain
The drive along the Northern coast from San Sebastian to Bilbao was amazing, filled with windy roads through the mountainous passes overlooking the gorgeous cliffs leading to the ocean. The main reason for going to Bilbao was to see the Guggenheim...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys