Memorable Places & Experiences in Asia
Collected by Sharon In
40 Nhà Chung, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Though it is just outside the French Quarter, St. Joseph’s Cathedral is one of the most famous landmarks of the colonial era in Hanoi. The neo-Gothic church was modeled after Paris’s Notre-Dame Cathedral and sits on the west side of...
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Without a doubt, some of the most significant and profound travel experiences I’ve had were in Asia, and the diversity of the landscapes in Southeast Asia is absolutely awe-inspiring. And no country embodies this wonderful diversity in landscape,...
Cameron Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia
The cool climate of Malaysia’s Cameron Highlands, which lie less than 100 miles north of Kuala Lumpur, is perfect both for escaping the heat of the capital and for growing tea, mainly black, oolong, and green varietals. The British first surveyed...
Ground Floor, 14, Leith Street, George Town, 10200 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
One of my favorite travel experiences was staying at the beautifully restored Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion, which was like staying overnight at a living museum. http://0dysseusjournal.blogspot.com/2012/01/magnificent-malaysia-undiscovered-gem.html
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December