Collected by Melissa Waite
Melissa Waite′s Wishlist
Noreste de Centro de la Fortuna de San Carlos 13 Km, Provincia de Alajuela, Nuevo Arenal, Costa Rica
A luxury hotel in the shadow of Arenal Volcano features a series of pools—one equipped with slides—and waterfalls set amid tropical gardens. Lava streaming from the volcano may provide an after-dark show. Tabacón Thermal Resort...
325 E Bay St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
When Southern food comes to mind, I immediately want to devour FGT. Luckily for me and you, B. Matthew's makes one mean fried green tomato sandwich. Served with sweet potato fries, or other sides for a small addition to your bill, this sandwich is...
48 Whitaker St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
You open the doors to suddenly find that you've entered Paris. The ambience draws you in. The deep South has disappeared, and in its stead there are before you jazz music, absinthe, and a clock hanging above the bar that never ticks past ten 'til...
4325 Myrtle St, St Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Perfect outdoor dining on the intercoastal waterway just outside of downtown St. Augustine, FL. TONS of seating out the various outdoor decks, and most of it is under giant trees. Great for sunsets in the summer. Huge oysters, great fried gator...
205 Anastasia Blvd, St Augustine, FL 32080, USA
What a lucky find! O'Steen's pulls in fresh local seafood and has a down home cookin' flair. The location is great, away from the crowded downtown area. This is a must-eat if you want to experience a true local spot.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter