Collected by Melissa C
Melissa C′s Wishlist
1428 Post Alley, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Taking just the 'right' wrong turn on a visit to Pike Place Market can land you in Post Alley, where spearmint, wild cherry, and tropical punch bubble gum drizzles down the window panes and grape, peppermint, and lemon ice gum-cicles form from...
305 Harrison St, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
The recently opened Chihuly Garden and Glass in Seattle is one of the most amazing art experiences I've ever had. It was one gorgeous room after another filled with Chihuly's work, each room with a theme like sea life or flowers. The rooms...
2901 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Art. Outdoors. Free. Just north of downtown Seattle, on a 're-purposed' terraced hillside overlooking Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains beyond, is the Olympic Sculpture Park. On an uncharacteristically clear January afternoon, this sculpture...
Hard to definitely pinpoint on a map, the Wave is a gorgeous rock formation near the Arizona and Utah part of the Coyote Buttes, in the Paria Canyon-Vermilion Cliffs Wilderness. Don't rush off there expecting to just show up and visit, as this...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico