Collected by Mathilde Guillaumet
60 Rose St, Fitzroy VIC 3065, Australia
Venture out of the CBD of Melbourne by foot, or short train ride, to the neighborhood of Fitzroy. It's quite an eclectic place with a hipster feel, aroma of fresh coffee beans wafting through the streets, some of the best vintage shops...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter