Collected by Simran Sethi
180 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3006, Australia
I really enjoyed the photography and decorative art exhibits in this admission-free museum in Melbourne. It has great architectural and water displays as well. It's definitely one of the better museums I've visited and comparable to those of Paris...
100 Birdwood Ave, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
The Royal Botanic Gardens are beautiful and easy to get to. It's an easy escape from the city, where you'll be surrounded by beautiful trees and plants as well as birds. A great place to relax and soak it up—with or without the picnic.
21 Bond St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
While the Age Good Food Guide gave it one-hat, and it had been recommended by countless locals, I had yet to experience Maha. Sitting in the chic laneway restaurant near Flinders Street Station, I settled into the comfortable cushions and admired...
178 Faraday St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia
The stunning Baker D. Chirico does some of the best bread in Melbourne. This place is all about quality, premium bread, and that means high prices. But with those prices and at that standard, it comes with a pretty stunning design and store fit...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico