Collected by Melanie Lynn
Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Spending an early morning with our family in the monkey forest was a nice way to avoid the crowds, and have fun observing the monkeys. We enjoyed exploring this amazing nature reserve and shoot some family pictures given the lovely morning light.
Kaymoor Miners Trail, Fayetteville, WV 25840, USA
The Kaymoor Trail takes you down in to the New River Gorge to view the remnants of the old Kaymoor mine. Part-way down the gorge, you come to the shelf level with the mine entrances. From there, a very long, winding stairway takes you to the floor...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 3Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania