Melaka day 2
Collected by Ivy Ang
75200 Malacca, Malaysia
Every Friday and Saturday night, the main road in Melaka's Chinatown—Jonker Street—hosts a happening night market that's popular among locals and visitors. Besides its energy and over-the-top karaoke sessions, the main reason to come is for the...
48-50, Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock, 75200 Melaka, Malaysia
Four generations of the Chan family lived in the grand house that is now the home of the Baba & Nyonya Heritage Museum, and the family continues to operate the museum there now. A walk across its handsomely tiled floors and through...
51, Lorong Hang Jebat, 75200 Melaka, Malaysia
and the curator Mrs IG.. In a conversation over hours we covered the world and shared our interest in the greatest of the Navigators, the chinese Zheng He 15th century who had traveled the world long before Europeans did. I look forward to my next...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States