Collected by Anna Schuck
Just off the N2 between Knysna and, Plettenberg Bay, 6600, South Africa
Knysna - South Africa : In a park for orphaned elephants, one of my favorite memories of South Africa was getting to interact with the 'families' of elephants that the park gave home to. The animals were gentile and playful and interacting with...
Heartland House de Beers Avenue, Somerset West 7130, Firgrove Rural, Cape Town, 7110, South Africa
Cape Town has a lot to offer from penguins, wine and immaculate views to and from Table Mountain, but our most amazing and rewarding time was spent at the Cheetah Outreach. We were able to handle and play with young cheetahs and watch feeding time...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter