Collected by Nell Gates
The beautiful Mediterranean climate means it’s always a good time to head to an outdoor café in Valletta’s pedestrianized historic center for drinks and people watching. The Maltese come out to play after dark at countless cocktail bars, rooftop...
Not only is Malta overflowing with cultural monuments to days gone by, it’s also on the cutting edge of European pop culture. The Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Valletta successfully combines old and new as it uses historic local buildings to host...
Grand Harbour, Malta
You can’t help feeling awed and even a little intimidated by Malta’s Grand Harbor—as various invaders must have felt over the centuries. Strung along its waterfront, the three fortified cities of Vittoriosa, Senglea, Cospicua are considered the...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers