Collected by Robyn Wilhelm
Carrera 40 # 10A-22, Medellín, El Poblado, Colombia
Whether you are celebrating a special occasion or just for a spontaneous night of indulgence: Medellin is blessed with romantic dining spots. El Cielo, just opposite Parque Lleras, is as well-known throughout Latin America as its creator Juan...
Cl. 107, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
For the cost of a metro ride in Medellin you can transfer at Acevedo station to the Metrocable line, a gondola system that will whisk you up the side of a mountain to Santo Domingo. The ride is comfortable, and the views are stunning. Traveling...
Cra. 50a #53-45, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Fernando Botero, the second most famous man from Medellin, is best know for his larger-than-life sized figures rendered both in paintings and sculpture. Twenty-three of his sculptures are on permanent display in the Plaza Botero (a.k.a. Plaza de...
Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
The rumors you have been hearing are true: Colombian coffee is sumptuous, robust and highly addictive. And Medellín is the perfect place to explore its culture. Dotted around the city are the iconic maroon canopies representing Juan Valdez coffee...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun