Collected by Robyn Wilhelm
Carrera 40 # 10A-22, Medellín, El Poblado, Colombia
Whether you are celebrating a special occasion or just for a spontaneous night of indulgence: Medellin is blessed with romantic dining spots. El Cielo, just opposite Parque Lleras, is as well-known throughout Latin America as its creator Juan...
Via a Piedras Blancas, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Medellín’s urban renewal, following decades as one of the world’s murder capitals, has drawn international attention. Perhaps nothing symbolizes the revival more than the Metrocable, a system of cable cars that connect the city...
Cra. 50a #53-45, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Fernando Botero, the second most famous man from Medellin, is best know for his larger-than-life sized figures rendered both in paintings and sculpture. Twenty-three of his sculptures are on permanent display in the Plaza Botero (a.k.a. Plaza de...
Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
The rumors you have been hearing are true: Colombian coffee is sumptuous, robust and highly addictive. And Medellín is the perfect place to explore its culture. Dotted around the city are the iconic maroon canopies representing Juan Valdez coffee...
- 1 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 2 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 3 Where to Go in Spring California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 4 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 5 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals