Collected by Norman Gregory
Cra. 50a #53-45, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Fernando Botero, the second most famous man from Medellin, is best know for his larger-than-life sized figures rendered both in paintings and sculpture. Twenty-three of his sculptures are on permanent display in the Plaza Botero (a.k.a. Plaza de...
Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Latin America’s unique flair and passion is epitomized by Medellín, with its parks and plazas the heartbeat of this culture. Parque Lleras in Poblado is popular among tourists, and it’s easy to see why. Winding streets laden with bars, restaurants...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter