Collected by Norman Gregory
Cra. 50a #53-45, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Fernando Botero, the second most famous man from Medellin, is best know for his larger-than-life sized figures rendered both in paintings and sculpture. Twenty-three of his sculptures are on permanent display in the Plaza Botero (a.k.a. Plaza de...
Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Latin America’s unique flair and passion is epitomized by Medellín, with its parks and plazas the heartbeat of this culture. Parque Lleras in Poblado is popular among tourists, and it’s easy to see why. Winding streets laden with bars, restaurants...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles