Meals - Napa/Sonoma
Collected by Jorden Hutchison
610 1st St #22, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Napa Valley has so much to offer that as a local, sometimes you find hidden gems within your own backyard. On our way out of the valley and into SF last night we decided to stop by the Oxbow Market in downtown Napa until traffic subsided. We were...
1400 2nd St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Napa Valley is home to some fantastic restaurants, several of which are located in the few square blocks of downtown Napa. My favorite among these is Grace's Table. The owner and chef combines a global awareness of flavors with a commitment to...
180 Rutherford Hill Rd, Rutherford, CA 94573, USA
If you’ve ever wondered where you can have a proper bowl of miso soup and a perfectly roasted salmon for breakfast while watching the fog lift from the floor of Napa Valley, you have found it. (Okay, they also serve croissants.) In addition to the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter