Collected by Meagan Drillinger
Meagan Drillinger′s Wishlist
110 E 7th St # B, New York, NY 10009, USA
This tiny little place makes porchetta sandwiches and roasted potatoes, that's it! And when they run out of sandwiches, they close the place down. It's absolutely delicious! http://willtravelforfood.com/2011/04/03/new-york-city-restaurants/...
Strand Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Simply put, Burma is more fun at night. The country comes alive - the nat come out to play, spirits dance from corner to corner, ghosts wait for the bus, and there's more to see, do, and eat than when the sun is shining bright overhead (and...
No.135, Inya Road Corner of Innya and Dhammazedi Road, ရန်ကုန်, Myanmar (Burma)
Hip crowds, live music and craft cocktails probably aren’t the first things which come to mind for those considering a visit to Yangon. But every city needs a scene, and for those looking to be seen Mojo is the place to be. This café/ bar/...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022