Collected by Meagan Drillinger
Meagan Drillinger′s Wishlist
110 E 7th St # B, New York, NY 10009, USA
This tiny little place makes porchetta sandwiches and roasted potatoes, that's it! And when they run out of sandwiches, they close the place down. It's absolutely delicious! http://willtravelforfood.com/2011/04/03/new-york-city-restaurants/...
Strand Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Simply put, Burma is more fun at night. The country comes alive - the nat come out to play, spirits dance from corner to corner, ghosts wait for the bus, and there's more to see, do, and eat than when the sun is shining bright overhead (and...
No.135, Inya Road Corner of Innya and Dhammazedi Road, ရန်ကုန်, Myanmar (Burma)
Hip crowds, live music and craft cocktails probably aren’t the first things which come to mind for those considering a visit to Yangon. But every city needs a scene, and for those looking to be seen Mojo is the place to be. This café/ bar/...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States