May in Napa Valley
Collected by Connie Tremain
1030 Main St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
The building that now houses the Blue Note Napa has had a number of iterations over the years, most notably more than a century of life as the Napa Valley Opera House. Today the Blue Note occupies only the first floor; the club cultivates an...
575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Music and wine seem like the perfect pairing to me. That's why I was so excited when I heard about a new festival coming to Napa this May called BottleRock. The four-day event is being held at the Napa Fairgrounds and combines some of the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna