Mauritius magic - uncovered
Collected by Maiyan Karidi
Pereybere, Grand Baie, Mauritius
At an absolutely beautiful location in the North of Mauritius, looking out to the striking islet of 'Coin de Mer', you may be lucky enough to experience a synchronicity never to be repeated. Imagine warm, tropical air, a spectacular view of the...
Fond du Sac, Mauritius
The Cavadee Tamil Festival in Mauritius expresses an ancient ritual and is the biggest Hindu festival outside of India. This picture is particularly interesting as it shows the meeting of the past and future. Ordinary village folk trying to reach...
Royale Road, Près de Tamil Temple,, Grand Baie, Mauritius
While sitting across the street from the temple at a small, local 'patisserie', enjoying my morning coffee and croissant it started to rain really hard. Some men were working at the temple, preparing for a festival. Then I noticed one of the men,...
Coastal Road Mon Choisy, Mont Choisy, Mauritius
Spectacular sky-pictures at Mont Choisy beach in Mauritius! When the sky is grey and clouds are gathering for a warm honey shower, the best place to be is in the turquoise lagoon. Float on your back, let the warm rain melt on your salty skin and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys