Collected by Grace N
Walking in feels like, pardon the obvious cliché, walking back in time. Elegant women in colorful saris stroll arm in arm down long, shaded boulevards. Men in linen suits actually relax by leaning against ancient palm trees. Benches are claimed by...
Coastal Road, Quatre Cocos 742CU001, Mauritius
We don't write hotel reviews very often, but every once in a while we stumble upon an exceptional gem and feel compelled to share it. Lux* Belle Mare is one of those hotels. This five star resort is located on a gorgeous beach on the eastern coast...
Riche Terre Road, Port Louis, Mauritius
The oasis-themed Riche Terre Mall just off the M2 highway features 50 stores and 25 dining spots. Shops range from factory outlets to designer brands. You’ll find such local outposts as Oneye—named for a popular surf destination in Mauritius—which...
Mon Repos, A2, Pamplemousses, Mauritius
A quick drive from the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens, Chez Tante Athalie prepares memorable Creole cuisine in an idyllic setting. The restaurant only offers lunch, served Monday through Saturday from noon to 3 p.m. Whether you order...
- 1 Longreads The God of Silence Speaks Up
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines to Cut Service to These U.S. Cities—Will There Be More?
- 3 Trending News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 4 Trending News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 5 Air Travel This Airport Just Became the World’s First to Get a Five-Star COVID-19 Rating