Collected by Tony Petit
Walking in feels like, pardon the obvious cliché, walking back in time. Elegant women in colorful saris stroll arm in arm down long, shaded boulevards. Men in linen suits actually relax by leaning against ancient palm trees. Benches are claimed by...
Pereybere, Grand Baie, Mauritius
At an absolutely beautiful location in the North of Mauritius, looking out to the striking islet of 'Coin de Mer', you may be lucky enough to experience a synchronicity never to be repeated. Imagine warm, tropical air, a spectacular view of the...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World