Collected by Hera Carlos
Tamarind Falls Reservoir, Mauritius
Tamarind Falls are a breathtaking series of waterfalls set among pristine, lush rain forest. It's quite a hike up the gorge to get there, but you're rewarded by sparkling cascades of water, clear pools, and a wealth of bird life. Named for the...
Avid scuba divers have been making pilgrimages to Mauritius for years. And for good reason, too. The calm, clear waters near Trou-aux-Biches make it an idyllic spot to get wet. And more advanced divers can push their limits with the Cathedral, a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign