Collected by Hera Carlos
Tamarind Falls Reservoir, Mauritius
Tamarind Falls are a breathtaking series of waterfalls set among pristine, lush rain forest. It's quite a hike up the gorge to get there, but you're rewarded by sparkling cascades of water, clear pools, and a wealth of bird life. Named for the...
Avid scuba divers have been making pilgrimages to Mauritius for years. And for good reason, too. The calm, clear waters near Trou-aux-Biches make it an idyllic spot to get wet. And more advanced divers can push their limits with the Cathedral, a...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December