MAUI-Haleakala National Park
Collected by Prissy Biscuit
Haleakalā, Hawaii 96790, USA
We awoke at 2:30am to take a van up to the top of Maui's Mt. Haleakala to witness the Hawaiian sunrise. It was very cold & windy, something you would not expect on Maui. The light from the sun spread all across the horizon, and when it finally...
1202 Makawao Ave, Makawao, HI 96768, USA
After a three hour bike ride down the Haleakalā volcano in Maui, I had worked up an appetite. At the bottom of the hill I found Polli's, a Mexican joint that is a favorite among Maui locals. The prices were fair and the portions were huge so...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022