Maui December 2015
Collected by Kathy Jensen
S High St, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA
The fragrance of plumeria and gentle island breezes greet you upon your arrival in to Maui. Soon after you've de-boarded the plane, received an elegant tuberose lei and picked up your bags, you're off to pick up your rental car. The woman behind...
1813 Baldwin Ave, Makawao, HI 96768, USA
If you’re looking for tropical tranquility, bypass Maui’s buzzy resort enclaves and head away from the coast to the island’s laid-back Upcountry. At Lumeria, a 24-room wellness retreat, visitors can start the day with a guided...
Hanapepe, HI 96716, USA
At the end of the 11-mile Kalalau Trail lies the most perfectest beach. Gorgeous 360 degree views of cliffs and ocean, fine white sand, natural waterfall for your bathing and hydration needs, tropical fruit ripe for the picking, sea caves, and...
Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
[Dragon's Teeth is near a sacred and ancient burial ground. If you go to this area, please respect the locals and the burial ground]. The geological sites in Maui are fascinating...so many different things to see on such a small island. We walked...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign