If it's an image you can hang up, Lahaina Printsellers probably has it for sale. Look for wonderful vintage Hawaiian photos of surfers and hula dancers, menu covers and iconic movie posters printed on cotton canvas. Standouts include fish prints...
About the only store on Maui's southern shore, Kaupo was built in the 1920s from saltwater-soaked lumber. If you want to buy something on the road to Hana, this is (still) it. Expect fluid "island time" opening hours, but also a minimuseum and a...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet