If it's an image you can hang up, Lahaina Printsellers probably has it for sale. Look for wonderful vintage Hawaiian photos of surfers and hula dancers, menu covers and iconic movie posters printed on cotton canvas. Standouts include fish prints...
About the only store on Maui's southern shore, Kaupo was built in the 1920s from saltwater-soaked lumber. If you want to buy something on the road to Hana, this is (still) it. Expect fluid "island time" opening hours, but also a minimuseum and a...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 2Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World