If it's an image you can hang up, Lahaina Printsellers probably has it for sale. Look for wonderful vintage Hawaiian photos of surfers and hula dancers, menu covers and iconic movie posters printed on cotton canvas. Standouts include fish prints...
About the only store on Maui's southern shore, Kaupo was built in the 1920s from saltwater-soaked lumber. If you want to buy something on the road to Hana, this is (still) it. Expect fluid "island time" opening hours, but also a minimuseum and a...
- 1 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 2 Tips + News States Implement New COVID Restrictions Ahead of Thanksgiving
- 3 Tips + News CDC Issues New Advice for International Travelers: Get 2 COVID Tests
- 4 Tips + News Navigating the Latest Travel Restrictions Across the U.S.
- 5 Cities We Love The World’s 25 Best Cities of 2021